Saturday, June 28, 2008

Goodbye to Jiliang Campus!

On Thursday, I gave my final and turned in my grades!  Friday we had a final visit to campus where we said our goodbyes to our friends and students.  The boys are very popular with the students as they don't have much chance to interact with foreign children.  Here we are with some of my students.

Hangzhou 016

Jack and Peter with two of my students, Sarah and Anna...
Hangzhou 023
Overall, we had such a wonderful time at Jiliang University.  We met so many wonderful people and we will miss all of our students! 

5 comments:

mimifrancoise said...

I want to tell you how much I enjoyed reading your blog. Hope you have a good trip home and that you will post about it and about your re-adjustment back home.
Fran

Anonymous said...

Dear Lewis Family,
Thank you for allowing others to travel with you through your blog and share in some of your experiences in China. What a beutiful family and photos and thoughtful text. I have so looked forward to your blogs. I wish you the best as you transition back to life in the states.
Sincerely, Kay Scott

marksfour said...

Have a safe trip home and thankyou for your regular posts and wonderful pictures. What an amazing experience to share with your children.

Aloha :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Guys,

I'm thinking of you as you are sitting on a plane headed back to Arizona. I sure know what a long trip that is! I hope you are having a safe journey and all goes well for you. Just think of all the great memories you are bringing home with you! I bet the boys are thrilled to be coming home finally! Your blog has been amazing this past year and I will truly miss it! Please continue to blog once home so we can all see how you are adapting to American life again. I hope you all have a great welcome home party! I'm sorry I'm going to miss it, but I'm sure we will see you guys sometime soon...

Love, Cara

Anonymous said...

WE WILL MISS THE LEWIS FAMILY ADVENTURE BLOG. GOOD LUCK AND GOD BLESS THE LEWIS FAMILY!

LG IN KY