Monday, September 17, 2007

Three Wise Women

Hangzhou 001

Today was chore day; we sent some letters and bills off in the morning and then I took the 11:40 bus to school to collect our airfare reimbursement.  They only gave us half of it; the remainder when we leave.  Maybe they're afraid we'll leave if we get all of it??

Sue tackled the post office, the grocery store, and a pedi-cab all day by herself while I was at school - she is definitely getting more comfortable here!  She found these girls doing some sort of promotion at the grocery store.  Jack was the photographer. 

Tomorrow is my first teaching day - I teach 3 courses, each one 2 hours long.  Then I'll attend a foreign teachers' meeting where they tell us the do's and don'ts of teaching in China.  Sue's first teaching day will be Wednesday.  It will be a long day tomorrow, so a short blog tonight! 

No comments: