Sophie turned 3 years old today! I brought a cake to school today which she, her classmates, and her teachers devoured!
I bought another cake this evening, which, after a delicious curry dinner at a local restaurant, we also dug into!
Then, boy were we surprised when suddenly flames shot out over 1 foot into the air in a dazzlingly dangerous pyrotechnic display. Sophie got quite a scared look on her face! I'm glad no one was leaning over it! It would definitely not pass US safety standards, but it was fun to watch! Safety-Dad was nervous.
Here we are, the 5 of us with Sophie's birthday cake and the candle in it's pre-flamethrower mode. Had we done this picture a bit later, we might have been the only 5 person family without eyebrows.